Trusted Water Damage Restoration in Knoxville, TN
We use only the best IICRC-certified specialists for water damage restoration in Knoxville and surrounding areas. We can dry and restore your property quickly and efficiently using our state-of-the-art equipment. We also have the expertise necessary to work with insurance companies, giving our water damage restoration clients in Knoxville TN peace of mind. When you need a home water damage restoration company in Knoxville, Trinity Restoration is your partner of choice.
We use advanced drying equipment and techniques to help you get things back to normal as soon as possible using our water damage services. We use all available water mitigation services to give you the best residential or commercial property restoration. Trinity Restoration can help you with Knoxville water damage restoration after an incident involving:
- Broken or leaky pipes
- Sink overflow, toilet overflow, bathtub overflow
- Refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, or dishwasher overflow
- Air conditioner leaks
- Frozen pipe water damage
- Crawlspace water damage
- Sump pump failure
- Sewage damage cleanup
- Hardwood floor water damage
- Flood cleanup from storms
Professional Water Damage Restoration in Knoxville, TN
Water damage can have many sources, from loose appliance hoses to natural disasters. Regardless of the source, Trinity Restoration can handle any size of water damage restoration in Knoxville, TN and surrounding areas.
Our water damage company has the expertise and equipment to quickly restore your property to pre-water damage condition. We use a scientific approach to water removal and flood cleanup that emphasizes the monitoring and drying process from beginning to end.
Every water damage event is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same.
Water Removal from Your Belongings
Water damage affects the structure of your house and your belongings. Trinity Restoration understands that your home is more than a structure; your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings help transform a house into a home. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. Our water damage restoration company will pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage.
Trinity Restoration utilizes several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning – Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning – An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray & Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning – Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning – Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning – Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after the removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn the air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets or floors.
- Don’t use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don’t use television or other household appliances.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.